Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free kit from STS color challenge!

I did this kit for the color challenge over at StufftoScrap.com
Before I show you the kit. I want to say Thank you to http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarOwlDesign
She has a store of wonderful items. She Let me use two of her flowers for this kit.  I used a flower from a purse she is selling
And I used the flower from this hair clip.
check out her store!  Her items are high quality and stylish!
(do not copy any of sugar owl designs images)

Here is the free kit! Just click the image to down load !
Make sure to read the Terms of Use! Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete