Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How to use a template

1. download and unzip the template file
2. Open file with Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or GIMP
3.Open pictures,papers and elements you want to use.
4.In the layers panel click on the layer that you want to fill. (example: squiggly arrow)
5.Drag picture,paper or element you want to fill that layer with.
6.Make sure your picture,paper or element is right above the layer you want to fill.
7.Hold alt down. Then in the layers panel click the fine ling in between the layer you added and the layer you want to fill it with.  Make sure you are holding alt down when you click the fine line. When its time to click you will see your mouse icon  turn into a circle paper clip.
   (see picture below) In the layers bin the tip of the green arrow is on the fine line that you need to click while holding down alt. In the picture you can see I have my paper above the squiggly arrow I want to fill. I clicked the fine line in between the arrow and paper. Now you can see my arrow is the color of the paper I added.

Hope this is not to confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment